Live @ WWC Blog - Entry 3

August 30th, 2009

5:42 pm

The NLCW referees, announcers, road agents and production crew are currently in a meeting. They're discussing the details of the show, the match order and being given a rundown of the entire show.

I heard from Aaron Jennings that the first match of the night will be Jackson versus Carmine Vestieri.

To prepare myself for tonight's show, I just watched When Worlds Collide 2007 with a few other staff members. The Highway to Hell main event was OUTSTANDING. Jon Sloan versus Rick Majors and Dazz versus Isaac Reynolds were great contests as well.

Colorado Avalanche legend Joe Sakic is currently backstage talking to some of the wrestlers. I'm not ashamed to say that he autographed my backstage pass and I was very grateful.

- Joseph Witt, NLCW Website