Live @ WWC Blog - Entry 2

August 30th, 2009

4:19 pm

I just talked to Dade Midvalley. He seems to be in a very good mood tonight. He told me that he is expecting one of the best NLCW shows of the year tonight.

Reporters from Pro Wrestling Illustrated are backstage, speaking to some of the wrestlers. Local Denver station KUSA is backstage as well. They are putting together a piece on the show. I spoke with one of their staff members and they are very impressed with the professionalism of the NLCW crew.

Former NLCW wrestler Mark Ray is backstage, visiting some friends.

Dominic Pericolo has been here for a few hours, but he hasn't spoken to anyone yet. I've heard that he's in his dressing room preparing for the match.

Drew Graham just arrived with Kelly Rien. I had the chance to speak with him for a moment and I asked him how he feels about his match tonight.

Drew Graham: How do I feel about my match tonight? I'll tell you how I feel Charles. I feel great I'm ready for a fight. I just hope The Saint is ready for our match as well. Hopefully he will also realize that I was never scared to put my title on the line. All I know is I am walking out the same way I walked in: North American Champion. Now if you'll excuse me Charles, I gotta get back to my beautiful fiancée and help her get ready for her match. Oh and good luck everyone tonight.

- Charles Mires, NLCW Website